Monday, March 31, 2008

Back Into My Blog

It has been a few months since i uploaded the last blog, and i m back into my blog now. well, now i have no idea wat i m going to write, anyway will upload new blog later =p arghh!!!assignments like mountain, can anyone tell me how could i start?? telemed and neural assignment can really make my brain burst. This is a busy semester with tough assignments. Anyhow, i know everything will be alright as "船到桥头自然直'. Is this kind of thought good or bad for my own future? i wonder. Suddenly i think of sth: if there is somebody ask me what's my speciality? I think think and think, i cant even give myself a good answer. Mayb my speciality is i can talk well because i m talkative. Theoretically, everyone has own speciality, and i m still searching for it which buried deep inside myself.

1 comment:

hsienyun said...

i wander the ship will be straight ma this time...