Monday, April 14, 2008

Weekend ^.^

Feel very happy whenever it comes to weekends because it means i had gone through peak and
busy hours and a pleasure weekeend is waiting for me. I can sleep late, go shopping, do my
favourite thing and spend time with my love one.

Too bad there is no wonderful weekends during these few weeks because i have to do assignments. Thousand tons of assignments awaiting me but procrastination keep me leave
them aside. Assignment due date is coming near and i start to scared of it, no more enjoyable
weekends, i need to do assignments during weekends. Well, i think i fully utilise this weekend as i
had written 2 blogs for ehm and complete the eng soc assignment, feel relieve but when think of
telemed and KNS, my head burst. Especially KNS, who can teach me in doing this??? One thing
that i feel happy is i can spend this weekend with my love one although i have these bothersome
assignments.

No comments: