Monday, June 23, 2008

Into FyP

Final year, epsilon, time past too fast, it seems like four years gone after a wink of my eyes. In final year, i need more time to work for Fyp, time to play, time for me and time for him. I found out how dull working life is after chatting with ruling and friends who already into working life.

Start of the first day of this semester, everyone seems very busy with own fyp, searching title for fyp then finding a most suitable and helpful supervisor, register fyp, this and that... Queued up in the very early morning to get form for registration. The situation recollected me the moment we queuing to take our smart card, I just flashed on that moment we shared our jokes and laughing although we need to wait for hours.

Feel relieved after settle everything from choosing title to meet supervisor. I chose a very "bio" title and hope i had made a right choice. Actually we are confused by all the titles uploaded because apparently we have no idea what to do and where to start.

My condition now: still quite blur about what I am going to do, what i can do is to search for articles, read and understand it before consultation begins.

No comments: