Monday, September 15, 2008

Countdowning for presentation day 3..2..1..go!!

Feel very nervous for final year project presentation, 3 days to go, this coming Wed, i have to make a presentation for my project progress in this semester. Busy preparing for presentation and interim report lately, my mind was fully occupied by fyp, no mood to blog at all.

It has been 4 weeks since the last time i went back hometown, i miss my hometown, daddy, mummy and my comfortable bed. I do not have time to visit my brother in kl. I miss them deeply. After this presentation, i ll fly back to hometown. =)
*excited * I want to have nice outing with my hometown friends too.

This semester is the most stressful semester i had ever had in my university life. What Alex said was not true, i cant fully enjoy this year because of FYP. FYP is haunting everyone of us but i believe i can go through it.. Whatever happens, i will face it toughly. Goodluck to yiing shuang and yee hwee in your presentation, gambade yea!!

2 comments:

rachelism said...

jia you!! you can de..you put alot effort in in..if i'm ur supervisor sure give 10marks d..haha

good luck o!!

zoe said...

haha..but we all hv to gambade together, second face we really need to take it seriously =)