Sunday, December 16, 2007

My beloved, Xiao Ke


What a lovely and cute photo. The top hamster looked worry as it is going to fall down while the centered hamster is busy showing his love to another female hamster(i guessed) by presenting a pink dasiy to her. These 3 cute hamsters made me recalled my lovely xiao ke. Let me show his photo: a very photogenic hamster.


He is cute and adorable right? I 'd miss him a lot because i ll never see him for my entire life again. He left me one year ago, he was old and died naturally. After his death, i tried to have another hamster but Xiao ke is irreplaceable, i love him much more than the new hamster and i had always neglected the new one, as a result he ran away from the cage. I know i m bad =( but then towards xiao ke,i ll keep him in my memory forever.

1 comment:

hsienyun said...

u love xiao ke so much...he will be blessed to hav such a nice owner