Wednesday, December 12, 2007

My First Blog

Yeah, my delta second trimester is just too free because i m taking only one subject.That's why free to browse through my friends' blog and wanted to start my own .We are so free till we can play badminton twice a week..That's what never happen before,suddenly exercise so frequent,yet it is good since i lazy jogging and do other exercise if my friends did not ask for badminton. Coursemates gathering increase, we hang out more gradually. It is probably because we have more spare time and wanted to share moments together before we graduate. Time passes too fast that we still left 4 semesters to go. Unbelievable, we are going to graduate and step into working life. Phew~~

A lots of sad incidents happenend recently, keep hearing about car accidents, sickness and death. Be careful when driving, accidents might kill us!! ( Mr Wong,pls pay attention to this). Another thing i worry is the flood in segamat, my hometown. I hope no more flood for this year, flood is scary!! I worry about my family,friends and residents in segamat. Luckily, rain stopped this morning, water level start to decrease and i feel relieved now.

Okay, it's time to go to bed. Oh my warm bed,i m coming!! niTe~~

3 comments:

hsienyun said...

sofa...
i miss badminton again~

zoe said...

haha,u hv lotsa stuff to do!

rachelism said...

haha add oil in your blog yea..i will come and check frequently hehehe