Sunday, December 16, 2007

~Panna Cotta ~

Panna Cotta is an Italian dessert. Panna cotta means "cooked cream" in Italian and it has a texture which resembles Chinese fine "tau huay"(dou hua). Hmm, very hard to imagine what i m talking about rite because it seems abstract! It s fine, i guess an image of Panna Cotta could unveil itself.



I got this recipe from Women's weekly magazines and i was attracted by the mango because it looks so delicious and i thought those are mango puddings with weird name!Thus, i tore it down and read the recipe carefully. then, i realized that actually they are not pudding but Italian desserts-Panna Cotta. So,i decided to make it by myself as they are new to me, i 've never heard about them before.Here is my piece of work:


Well, they don't look good because i use my mummy's old jelly molds since i don't have any nice small glasses. They are seashell mold actually. Too bad i m not able to get any mango that day(mummy said now is not mango season) and it really ruined my work. Sigh!I ll go get some mango tomorrow. Panna cotta without toppings and decoration haha. Well, a little bit sour yet sweet, but i think it taste nicer with mango, at least has something to chew.

No comments: