Wednesday, January 2, 2008

"Farewell 2007"

The end of year 2007, the beginning of year 2008. I had my final exam at 31/12/2007, how lucky i was because i dun hv to study alone in my room and wish myself: happY NeW yeaR! I still remembered last year my new year eve is totally runined by final exam. I was alone at home, sitting in front of the computer, doing the monotonous programming. This year, 2008, i m going to "grow up" because few months later i ll step into the age of 21st, become a Big Girl, and " Big Girls Don't Cry"!! I cant use " I m still 20, i m still young" as reason towards my crazy and stupid act. Big Girls should think rationally, could control their emotions. So, i've set my 2008 resolutions and here is the LisT:

i) to study harder and harder to improve my results,keep procastination away from ME!!
ii) shed pounds, so sad lar whenever look at my fat belly~~
iii) control my emotions in doing everything, dun wanna be so EmO.
iv) to improve my english, winks**
v) last but not least, COMPLETE Grade 3 of piano lessons in this year if i could lalala....[ i know i m too old to learn :( ]

New year, New life, New hope, we should look forward and strive hard to achieve what we want. I will always remind myself that results depends on how much effort U put. 所谓:一分耕耘,一分收获. I wanna wish all my friends luck in doing everything. GoodLucK My FrienDss!!

1 comment:

kar lai@jolene said...

hahaha...big girls dont cry?? also nvr see u cry b4..hahaha..anyway jz dropping by n had link ur blog to mine..happy blogging..happy 2008 too!! ^_^