Sunday, January 13, 2008

~*TART*~

Today, i woke up early in the morning, friends who close to me would give me a great applause because i used to sleep till the sun shine on my buttock especially on SUNDAY. I had breakfast with my family and we talked about egg tarts, thinking that there is quite a long time we didn't make tarts. So, we ended up making tarts at home for the whole afternoon. Now, you all can see the transformation of the plain flour, eggs, sugar and other ingredients into a yummy tart.

This is the batter after all ingredients are well combined.

Pastry pressed into molds, add in fillings for egg tart and they are ready to bake.

TIK,TOK,TIK,TOK.....................After 20 minutes..

Yeah, here are the fresh and hot egg tarts. Actually feel so happy when seeing them. *giggle*


Feel happy for the whole day because i am able to make those tarts though long time didn't make it. Besides, i feel happy spending time with my beloved mummy, she taught me a lot in bakings and i admire her outstanding baking skills.

2 comments:

rachelism said...

nice!!!

wish to do it too!

zoe said...

i can give u the recipe if u wan =)c u next thurs hehe..